Using Chargeable Batteries
To charge the lithium ion batteries which come with your Audiomoth kit, please follow these steps. It is recommended to fully charge the batteries if you plan to deploy for long periods of time.
- Connect the batteries to the USB charging cable. You will hear a quiet click once the two terminals of the battery and charging cable are properly connected to each other.
- Insert the USB charging cable to a wall charger (5 volts).
- Plug the charger into the wall.
- A red LED light will appear on the USB charging cable. This indicates that the batteries are charging.
- When the batteries are fully charged, the red light will change to green.
6. Both red and green LEDs will appear if the charging cable is not well connected to the wall charger.
CAUTION: PLEASE DO NOT REPLACE THE BATTERIES THAT RFCX PROVIDES WITH BATTERIES OF YOUR OWN