Create a Site
A site is used to organize your projects by specific locations. This is especially helpful you you have several Audiomoth or Guardian devices for a single project.
- From the main menu, click Data
- On the left menu, press Sites
- Click the + button to add a project site.
4. Assign a name (keep it short), add the location (decimal degrees) and altitude, and click Save. A project may comprise one or more project sites (i.e. sample sites, experimental units, etc.)
5. Repeat this step for each of your project sites.
Tip: For a better view/search, enter the project sites in an alphabetic numeric order (i.e. Site01, Site02, etc.).
6. Drag the red map pointer icon as needed and the new GPS coordinates will be reflected in the Lat/Long fields.
7. Switch between map or satellite images by clicking on Map or Satellite.
8. To edit or delete a site, click anywhere on the row of the site that you would like to modify.
9. Click the edit or delete button.