Create a Project
A project is a place to collect and organize your recordings into groups, for example, species or geological criteria.
1. Click on the + New Project.
2. Enter Project name, provide a short project description and designate it as Public or Private. Then press Create project.
Note: The project name must not have been used by others.
- Public - Anyone can see the project and listen to the recordings; general public cannot modify any part of the project.
- Private - The project is not displayed for the general public. Only invited users can see the project.
3. After the project was created, you will be taken to "My Projects" page. Click on your new created project to open it in the Summary view and access the project. In " My Projects" you can also see all the projects where you have been added as a user or other user roles.