Custom Filename Format
The Custom Filename format is a perfect option for when the user has files that do not have dashes in the name, but instead have some combination of the date and time in numbers. Here is an example:
1. When uploading files to the RFCx Uploader app, Filename Format can be changed to Custom Filename by selecting the drop-down menu and then selecting Custom.
2. Select the different date and time options in the order that your filename is formatted in.
3. Make sure a day, month, year, hour, and minute option is selected, otherwise you will get an error.
4. Once the desired format has been applied, make sure the filename only contains numbers.
5. If the filename does not match the custom settings exactly, the below error will appear.