Navigation Bar Overview
This article offers a summary of what each tab in the top menu bar does, so you can get started with navigating your Arbimon project quickly!
- Arbimon - displays public projects and a project feed.
- Summary - dashboard that displays project summary and progress.
- Data - add and manage sites, species and soundscape composition lists; upload, view and filter your recordings (creating playlists), compare between training sets and combine playlists.
- Visualizer - browse through the recordings, spectrograms or soundscapes and listen to them; validate the target species presence/absence and create training sets for the species-specific identification models. In addition, identify the main source of the sounds that compose a soundscape.
- Analysis - run species-specific identification models, apply these models to your data (classifications), create soundscapes and audio event detections.
- Jobs - check the progress of your analyses.
- Settings - edit project name and description, as well as add other users to the project