Updating Guardian Software
Note: Guardian software should be updated before deployment.
There are 2 steps to updating Guardian software
- Download software from the server to your phone - must be done when connected to the internet
- Update software to the Guardian device - must be done when connected to the Guardian device
Step 1: Download software from the server to your phone
You can download Guardian software before you go out to the field for deployment from Profile page by follow these steps
1. Log in Companion app and go to Profile page
2. Select Guardian software
3. Select "Download" button to download the latest Guardian software.
After software downloaded, the "Download" button will be disappeared.
Step 2: Update software to the Guardian device
You can update Guardian software when you are connecting to the Guardian.
Note: Please make sure the Guardian battery is fully charged when updating software.
1. Connect to guardian and select Software update.
2. Press update buttons.
After guardian software updated, the update button will be disappeared. Then you can press next button to continue the next steps of deployment.