Visualize and Tag Recordings
1. Click Visualizer to browse and select recordings by Sites. Then select the date of the recordings you would like to access.
2. Here you can also specify if you would like to browse recordings by site, by playlist, or show soundscapes. Simply hover your mouse over each of these 3 icons to see what each does.
3. Click on the spectrogram thumbnail to open and listen to the selected recordings in the visualizer; scroll down to check the next recordings.
4. Click the Gain button to increase the recording’s gain.
5. Click the Filter audio frequency button to filter specific sound frequencies. Simply drag the two kHz buttons highlighted below up and down and click on Apply Filter. To cancel the filter click on the x button.
6. Click on Recording Tags, select the area on the spectrogram you would like to highlight and write the tag (e.g. species name, unknown sound, doubt, etc.) on the new box; then click Enter.
7. The tag will be saved for you to see under Recording Tags. To delete a tag, simply click on the x and it will be removed from the spectrogram.