VIDEO TUTORIAL: Merging Playlists
The Combine function allows you to combine playlists in various ways.
- Join playlists
- Intersect playlists
- Remove playlists
1. On the left menu of the Data tab, select Playlists. Use combine icon to merge playlists.
2. Select Operation and choosing Join/Intersect/Remove Playlists
- The Join Playlists option will only add the two playlists together, so if there is a recording that is in both of the playlists, it will appear twice in the joined playlist.
- The Intersect option will take the two playlists selected and create a new playlist that contains only the recordings that are in both of the intersected playlists.
- Removing Playlist 2 from one will create a new playlist that has only the unique recordings from Playlist 1.